Enhancing Workforce Quality
Ensuring Australian children thrive in school and throughout life
At The Front Project we believe a powerful change can be made in our society by focusing on providing quality early learning. One of the strongest drivers of quality comes from having great educators and teachers.
- To equip every early childhood education professional to create life-long impact for the children they teach and care for.
- To ensure that all children, especially those who face vulnerability, are engaged in high quality learning experiences.
By working with our youngest Australians, early childhood education professionals play a pivotal role in shaping children’s learning experiences and setting them up for success in school and beyond. Our initiatives enable early childhood teachers and educators to shape a better future for Australian children by providing:
- an online community where early learning professionals can network as professionals and build quality in practice and service for children
- access to experienced educators and teachers as mentors and peer professionals
- information on new evidence and methods in the form of webinars, events or articles that support careers in early learning
- access to opportunities to build and deepen professional identity, increase quality practice and bring together the workforce of a fragmented system.
- increasingthe number of high-quality teachers in the workforce.
- professional and career development opportunities for educators to become teachers.