An independent national enterprise
We are an independent national enterprise working to improve quality and create positive change in Australia’s early childhood education system.
We work with government, business and the early education sector to improve outcomes for children and increase the short and long-term gains for Australia.
We find innovative solutions that create impact in all parts of the system so that all children can thrive.
We know high quality early education lays foundations for children that can last a lifetime, while providing huge benefits to our society and the future prosperity of Australia.
All Australian children are thriving from the start and driving our future prosperity.
How we work
We create positive change across Australia’s early childhood education system through:
- research and policy development that supports a high-quality early learning system so all children benefit and progress
- convening and equipping leaders from the early learning sector to ignite change and improve the quality of early learning for all children
- campaigning for universal access to high quality early education programs that suit families
- co-designing and implementing innovative program solutions that address gaps and strengthen the early learning system
- activating a network of influential business and community leaders to boldly advocate for high quality early learning