Bringing together bright minds for a brighter future
The Front Project's Online Community is your online home for ECEC voices. By joining the Online Community, you will establish important peer-to-peer networks, engage with a dynamic community of like-minded teachers and educators, and improve your practice knowledge and skills.
The Online Community provides a forum for early childhood professionals to connect, share, learn and deepen their positive impact.
As a bonus you will also be able to:
- access opportunities for professional development webinars and other events
- enjoy opportunities for collaboration with peers from all parts of the sector and all over the country
- deepen your impact and the quality of your practice through deep discussions about new and improved ideas, practices, and approaches
- understand some of the key leadership and upskilling pathways in ECEC
- access support to help you with your early childhood teacher studies.
Start your free trial and be amongst the first in the workforce to join this unique community of passionate early learning professionals and help make yourself and your profession made the biggest impact on the lives of Australian’s youngest citizens.