What is Upskill Mentoring?
Upskill Mentoring is designed to support educators who are undertaking a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education as they progress through their studies and prepare to step into an Early Childhood role.
Through Upskill Mentoring, individuals have access to a qualified and experienced Early Childhood Teacher and a group of peers who are on the same study journey
Upskill Mentoring aims to benefit educators through:
- Provide a safe and supportive space in which educators can share, connect and work through challenges
- Support to set up short and long term learning and career goals
- Access to a space where the development of teaching identity is nurtured
- Building connections in order to grow their professional network
- Ensure educators feel confident and ready to step into the ECT role