At the Front Project, we regularly review our strategies to ensure they are having the desired impact.
To this end, last year we commissioned Clear Horizon Consulting to undertake an independent review of our work over the 2020–21 financial year.
This review has resulted in The Front Project Impact Summary Report 2020 – 2021, which reflects on our relational approach, and the value of the systems change strategy that underpins all that we do.
Our successes over this period have included:
- responding strategically to the COVID-19 pandemic, using our position as a pragmatic and trusted voice in the sector to highlight experiences from a variety of stakeholders
- making significant changes to thought and action within the ECEC sector through our research work, Apiary Fellowship workshops and our workforce initiatives
- influencing changes to the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) in the Federal Government’s budget
- participation in the securing of funding for a collaboration to undertake a multi-year evaluation of the rollout of 3-year-old kindergarten programs in Victoria
- launching a transition support program for students in the Upskill Program, in collaboration with G8 Education.