Applications for mid-year enrolment now closed
INNOVATIVE ITE DEGREE
The Victorian Department of Education and Training is partnering with Australian Catholic University and the Front Project to provide an accelerated 18-month Bachelor of Early Childhood Education for educators as they look to take the next step in their career.
The Innovative ITE degree with ACU in combination with the Upskill Program is a package of supports designed to assist ECEC providers and educators as they become qualified Early Education Teachers.
- Victorian Government pays unit fees for students
- Nationally recognised reputable bachelor degree with ACU
- Accelerated 18-month duration
- Supported by the Victorian Department of Education and Training
- Limited opportunity
- Complete 1 of 5 placements at existing service
- Innovative learning delivery (including symposiums and the use of Virtual Reality simulations)
- Mentoring with qualified ECT
- Transition to University support
- Specialised webinars as part of the Upskill Program
- Once-off funding for personal technology support
- Live and work in Victoria
- Have completed your ACECQA approved Diploma in Early Childhood in the past 10 years*
- Work on the floor in an ECEC service
- Are prepared to study full time for 18 months (no part-time offer)
- Ready to begin their study in June 2022
- An Australian Citizen
- Comfortable with technology and intensive learning
As a recipient of the Innovative Early Childhood Teaching Course at ACU will receive free access to the Upskill Program, an initiative of the Front Project. The Upskill Program is a mixed mentoring, resources, and peer-to-peer support program that guides university students undertaking early childhood teaching qualifications through to completing their degree.
The Front Project and ACU Innovative ITE degree application