2023 Applications Now Open!
Are you about to start or have started your Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and need support?
Access the FREE Upskill Program as you study to become an early childhood teacher (ECT).
The Upskill Program is a package of supports designed to assist diploma-qualified early childhood educators to become degree-qualified ECTs. The Upskill Program is delivered in partnership with the Department of Education & Training and the Front Project.
- Fully funded access to the Upskill Program for the whole duration of your degree
- Mentoring and peer-to-peer support from experienced professionals
- Specialised webinars
- Fortnightly office hours with your Upskill Program Manager
- Access to the Online Community with fellow students and other sector professionals to connect, collaborate, and share with one another
- A range of online resources to support your continued success
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Live and work in Victoria
- Work on the floor in a service offering (or intending to offer) a funded Three-Year-Old Kindergarten program
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Intend to complete an ACECQA approved bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education and work as an Early Childhood Teacher in Victoria
- Want to Upskill to become an ECT
Do not hesitate, places are limited, apply now!
If you are eligible for the DET Upskill Program, please click here and apply for the DET Early Childhood Scholarships Program to receive free university tuition
The Front Project and Victorian DET application